.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

PRESENTATION

Hi, my friend.

Dear friends. I am creating this BLOG for my classmates of the course of English. Where I am learning this interesting language. The idea is to be able to share, here our works and ideas.


This one Blog will be in continuous modification and construction, due to the corrections that will become day to day. Remember that we are learning. "to learn doing", it is the key.


My full name is Ramón Emilio Garay Avendaño. I'm work in the INACAP Institute. I'm a Electronic Ingenier, but work in Computer Sistems. I'm from Punta Arenas City (PA), originally. My city in front of 'Estrecho de Magallanes'. The winter is very cold, cloudy and very windy. The wind is very dry and very freezing.






  • MY DAUGHTERS:



  • She's my daughter.
    Her name is María José.
    She's only six years old.
    She's talkative and very fanny.
















    She's my daughter, Evacatalina.
    She's quiet and thin.
    She's only four years old.














    My daughter, on te tree.






















  • MY PARENTS:





  • They're my parents.
    His name is Ramón.
    Her name is Tránsito.
    My mom is quiet, an my dad is very funny.
    They are retired.
    They're from Punta Arenas City (PA), but Chiloé originally.
    Both are very old, but very active.


















  • MY SISTER:





  • She's my Sister.
    Her name is Rita.
    She's very fanny and really friendly.
    She's work in the University of Magallanes like Secretary.
















  • A FRIEND:





  • He's my friend.
    His name is Iván.
    It's winter in this photo.
    It's snowing, and It's very cold! It's a Storm of "white wind", It's very dangerous.
    He's wearing special clothes.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger rgaray777 said...

    thanks for your visit. I am learning English. I will continue working in this blog. Bye.

    Friday, May 12, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home